April 29, 2020

PEOPLE AND CULTURE

“It’s not about disability, it’s about differences, and different strengths we bring to the world.”

A diverse, inclusive and collaborative workplace is something we are proud of at Cisco. Diversity is about embracing differences, and enabling people to bring different strengths to work. There are a number of initiatives close to the hearts of employees on missions to support inclusivity, and one…

April 28, 2020

SMB

Prevail in today’s digital workplace: Measures to optimise your home IT and network performance

When the business community started shutting offices and moving their staff to work from home arrangements, one of the biggest concerns was around how the network – and specifically the nbn™ – would handle it. But much to the disappointment of sceptics, the network has performed extremely well and…

April 27, 2020

THOUGHT LEADERSHIP

Why Security is the bridge between continuity and resilience for businesses

Up until the global coronavirus pandemic, working from home was simply an option. Organizations were prepared with an 80/20 model where 80% of users worked on-premises and the remaining 20% could access remote working solutions. With no end to the lockdown in sight for many, organizations need 100…

April 21, 2020

SMB

Beyond the lock and key: What modern security looks like for small businesses

Cybersecurity is more important than ever now that more people are working from home and businesses are adjusting to new operating models. But all too often, it gets pushed down the priority list when the focus is on simply keeping the lights on and revenue coming in the door. Unfortunately, that’s when…

April 17, 2020

PEOPLE AND CULTURE

We are Cisco! Cisco named one of Australia’s Inclusive employers

Diversity and inclusion are essential to fuelling the power of connection in thriving communities, and at Cisco a culture in which all people feel welcomed, valued, respected, accepted and heard is foundational. In Australia, we’re proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by The Diversity Council…

April 15, 2020

SMB

The show must go on: Business continuity under workplace disruption

It’s hard to remember a time when small businesses were faced with greater challenges to their survival. This year has seen a summer of extreme bushfires followed immediately by a global health crisis with devastating economic impact. And that’s on top of the day-to-day challenges of cyber-security…

April 14, 2020

THOUGHT LEADERSHIP

Getting business ready for the new normal

In the blink of an eye, the world as we knew it has changed. As governments across the world announce lockdowns of various proportions, companies are now having to run their operations with almost their entire teams working remotely. In many cases, they have had to make this switch overnight, or within…

April 2, 2020

CORPORATE NEWS

Supporting Rapidly Expanding Telework in Japan

Japanese     English We would like to express our heartfelt sympathy to all those affected by the worldwide spread of the new coronavirus (COVID -19). The world, including Japan, is now coping with an unprecedented battle. In this situation, telework is an extremely effective means for companies…

April 2, 2020

SMB

Cisco Doubles Down on Small Business Commitment with Expanded Portfolio

New Cisco Designed Portfolio to Deliver Curated Products for Small Businesses to Scale New technology and offers in the Cisco Designed portfolio built to deliver the right products at the right price for small businesses Frictionless and easy customer experience to drive awareness, demand and adoption…